Friday, September 23, 2011

Unclaimed Anointing

Recently, a popular morning show did a segment on unclaimed government money.  It wasn’t long after the announcement was made, that people started searching for their potential unclaimed cash.   There was such an interest that people literally wrote mounds and mounds of letters thanking the show for bringing awareness and investigating the methods of recovering the dough.  Would you believe that there are just as many if not more people who have unclaimed anointing?  As I used to ponder the question, what does God want me to do, I use to draw blank.  I use to say, I can’t sing, I’m not a preacher, I am not a musician or an adjutant so I just don’t know what I can possibly do to edify the kingdom.  However, scripture reminds us that after Christ left the earth, He left us the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16). Now all Christians are anointed, chosen for a specific purpose in furthering God's Kingdom (1 John 2:20).  Have you thought about what your purpose is?  It doesn’t have to be in the typical “talent” box, for there are many different talents that God has blessed us with that can lift up the kingdom and be a blessing to others.  So my friends take this as a public service announcement…Reclaim your anointing by getting on your knees and calling on God; He will answer you and He will direct you to your anointing.  What are you anointed to do? 


Just a thought,

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers