Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Shower Candy Pacifiers

So my best friend and her husband are expecting their first child basically anytime now! J  For her baby shower her mother and I were trying to think of creative and cute things for the cupcake toppers!  Well, I looked and looked and finally, I came across candy pacifiers.  I thought to myself, this is toooooo cute!  So needless to say, I gave it a try! 

1)  You start with Lifesavers, Jellybeans and icing (whatever brand you prefer)





2)  Next, you take the icing and put a little in the circle part of the lifesaver.


3)  Then, you take another lifesaver and hold it upright and attach it to the middle of the previous lifesaver (the one that has icing in the middle) It should resemble the shape of a ring.



4)  Now take the jelly bean and insert it at the top of the lifesaver in the middle part where there is still a little icing.  You may need to add a little more icing at this point to make the jelly bean stay.


5)  And there you have it a candy pacifier!!!!!  Or if you are doing a bridal shower a candy ring!

6)  It looks great on a cupcake!


Picture of cupcake and dessert table courtesy of Benson Blake Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers