Monday, March 7, 2011

Inner Beauty

When I really begin to put things into perspective, I am truly blessed.  I may not have all of the money or the material items I want but I have everything I need.  I have come to realize that it's not how other people view you but how you view yourself.  I am a firm believer of the Bible and one scripture that always resonates in my spirit is "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he". (Proverbs 23:7 NIV)   Today I ask you, how are you viewing yourself?  When you look in the mirror do you see all that you aren't or all that you ARE.  In my opinion, that scripture, is God's way of telling us to get some confidence!  I am challenging you today to put on the same glasses that God wears and see yourself as the wonderful person that He made you to be!  In case you didn't hear, your dreams are knocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers