Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life

It's interesting how life has a mind of its own!  You make all of these lavish plans for your future but then the future comes and the plan goes....by the waste side that it!  So what's next, what do I do you ask yourself.  Only for yourself to have NO CLUE, after all what you thought would be isn't exactly what is.  This is my story and guess what, I have realized that the saying is true.... you know the one about If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.  Well God is rolling on the floor laughing at me because He has another plan for me and I am thankful!  No, I don't have the job that affords me a lot of luxurious things, but I have my health, my family, my needs and MY GOD.  That alone is the recipe for happiness.  God is awesome and He is guiding me to places that I could never imagine.  I guess it is true, parents do know best, because MY FATHER in heaven is working it all out for me.  After all, I am His daughter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers